Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009

Luxor & Asswan (Assuan)

So the last week here in egypt has just begun.
The time has passed really quick and i can/t believe its almost over.
I will leave Mansoura today...

We will go to Cairo with a Microbus and from there we will continue towards
Luxor and Asswan.We stay in the south of Egypt for 4 days on a Nile-Cruise-Ship.
Gonna be fun for sure. Even native egyptian people say its a totally different world down there.

Additionally its going to be even hotter .... omg

On Tuesday we will come back to Cairo and i planned to stay in Cairo till thursday ( the day of departure).

Ok i have to pack my stuff now. See you soon

Chris

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi I am a student of 3rd Faculty of Medicine in Prague and I am also going to the same town in Egypt as you were. If you could send me some contatct for someone there it would were great because I wrote them two mails and they are still not answering. If you could help me with it it would were great
    Thank you for your answer Martina Zelenkova
    you can write me to my mail:martina.zelenkova.1d@centrum.cz

    AntwortenLöschen